If you are fed up with Gmail & want to delete your account or feeling that it would be difficult to maintain multiple gmail.com accounts with the headache to remember the username and password, here in this article we have provided you with the easy tutorial with the help of which you can delete Gmail account and all the mails which are linked to Google, Youtube etc. If you are having more than one Gmail accounts and planning to delete the one’s which are of no use now, don’t panic as deleting multiple Google accounts is the main task which can easily be accomplished with the help of this article.
How to delete Google Gmail Account?
Go to the link Delete your Gmail account Also keep in mind that Deleting your Gmail Login address won’t delete your complete Google account. What happens if you delete your Gmail address is that again you cannot use it in future, All the emails will be deleted, Your Google account will be tracked on Google Play and your search history everything won’t be deleted.
Steps to Delete Your Gmail Account
- First Sign into the Account and go to the Account Preferences page.
- Now select Delete products button, Here it will ask you to sign in into your account again.
- Now select Gmail in the given list other than Google+ and Youtube.
- Now follow the instructions provided on the images and select Remove Gmail.
- You will be asked for permanently deleting your Google account, Click on the check mark given in the box.
- There itself you will be asked to enter a new primary email address which will be used for Google Play, Docs or Calendar, Blogger, Web History for signing in & then you need enter your current password of the account which you want to delete permanently for further confirmation of deleting your Gmail, tap on Remove Gmail. With this, your data which was present in Gmail would be removed.
- If you are using Gmail at your workplace, school, and other organization contact your admin to delete your Gmail address.
Even if you wanted to delete your entire Google account you can select Delete Google Account and Data, In order to delete your account, you will be asked for two different questions one is Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred due to any pending financial transaction and I understand that under certain circumstances my earnings won’t be paid out or Yes, I want to permanently delete my Google account and all its data.
Again if you want to reclaim the account, visit the login page and click on I’m having other problems signing in, In the very next page you will be asked to verify your identity and fill the required details.
Also, you can delete the www.Gmail.com applications on your smartphones and if you are not willing to see the Gmail app on mobile. You are finally done with deleting your Gmail account successfully. Your Gmail account will be deleted in next 48 hours.